The most valuable resource is intelligence. BiTMICRO® has built the most rugged, secure drives on the planet to protect this intelligence, regardless of where it is taken.
BiTMICRO has been building solid state drives (SSDs) for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) applications since 1995. BiTMICRO has focused on building products specifically for military applications rather than modifying existing products. The rugged SSDs have incorporated innovations in security, ruggedness, reliability, and performance for any ISR applications.
E-disk® Altima™ SSDs are available in the widest range of interfaces used by military customers, with support for Fibre Channel, SATA, PATA, SCSI Narrow, and U320 SCSI interfaces. Also, Ace Drive I-Series SSDs come in a SATA interface.
BiTMICRO provides the highest quality of service, with sales and engineering teams that understand the development cycle for military applications and the amount of work required for each project. BiTMICRO provides unmatched service beyond the end of a project—long after the product has been deployed in the field.
For Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) applications, BiTMICRO rugged SSDs:
- Operate in the most extreme conditions: temperatures from –40 to 85°C (industrial), 1,500 G shock, 16.4 Grms vibration, and altitudes of up to 120,000 feet
- Support the following military sanitization standards: NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M, NSA 130-2, Air Force AFSSI 5020, Army 380-19, IRIG-106, NISPOMSUP, AFSSI 5020/2003, AFSSI 5020/2003 CLR, NSA 9-12
- Can sanitize data immediately when a drive is removed from power with Power Loss Erase or provide the ability to physically remove a drive from power and erase it later without power using Mobile Erase
- Are available in Fibre Channel, SATA, PATA, SCSI Narrow, and U320 SCSI interfaces
- Come with unmatched customer service from sales and support teams who understand military customers’ specific and confidential needs
- Aerospace and scientific balloons applications.